Saturday, May 11, 2013

Church Flowers

Arranging Saturdays

This past Sunday at church my mother put a beautiful flower arrangement on the alter.  A friend of hers Kathy, had some Babies Breath and Yoshino Cherry Trees in her yard and let mom pick some to use in her arrangement.  I thought today I would share this with you on Arranging Saturdays.



I love the galvanized vase they were in because I love all things galvanized.   Look at the pretty details on it.

The Yoshino Cherry tree is the most popular and flowering cherry planted worldwide and I can see why.  They are beautiful.  It flowers in early Spring and grows quickly.   There is also one that has white blossoms.
scienceusa.net

clemson.edu
Babies breath is a perennial that can grow up to 4 feet tall.  This is such a versatile flower and can be dried fairly easily.  I will sometimes keep the Babies Breath out of a flower arrangement someone gives me to dry and use in something else.
I love how babies breath is used in these photos.  Great inspiration.
indulgy.com

glendaloughmanor.com
weddingwindow
I think I'll plant some Babies Breath in my yard.  It is so delicate and pretty.  Thank you mom for sharing your arrangement with us today and what a great job you did.

I'm Linking to:

Photo provided by Chicken Scratch Poultry http://chickenscratchpoultry.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment