Friday, March 1, 2013

FRIDAY FINDS

Hey everyone.  Today is Friday, March 1st and I'm excited to start what I'll call Friday Finds.  

You all know by reading my blog that I love to recommend new products I've tried,  places I've been, books I've read other neat things I come across.  So.....I thought it would be neat to have a day to organize all of these neat finds into. Every Friday you can come and see what's new and what I have found that I love.

I'd like to start my first Friday Find sharing with you a neat restaurant.  This quaint restaurant is Sweet Catherines.  Sweet Catherines is located in Historic Fountain Inn, SC and serves Southern Cuisine with a modern twist.  We also like to do a little shopping on main street while we are there.



That's my mom way in the background.   I had a wild mushroom ravioli with french mushroom soup.  Delish!  They have daily specials as well as a set menu.  They are open at lunch only but also have brunch on Sundays (which I hear is super good), and do catering and special events such as weddings, showers, etc.  You should check out their website for their detailed menu.

We also visited a neat consignment shop across the street called Consignment Showcase.  I bought a chair yesterday for a small secretary in my guest bedroom.  I love quality made pieces.  I always find neat things here every time I go.
                                 


So, these are my Friday Finds.  Sweet Catherines Restaurant, and Consignment Showcase in Fountain Inn, SC.   Go spend the day with the girls (or guys) and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment