Monday, March 11, 2013

Spring Porch Tablescape

Good Monday morning everyone.  It's another wonderful week for sharing life and all things good as I see them through my porch window. 

 It's raining here today, but I'm trying not to let this spoil my mood.  I sometimes get gloomy when it's raining because I love being outside, so,  I'm going to create my own sunshine and look for my St. Patricks Day goodies.  I meant to have them together by now, but am dragging my feet on this one.  I've been working on repurposing my dining room chairs and this has kept me busy. 

In the meantime, I thought I would share with you one of my Spring porch tablescapes.  I have a small 4 person table out there, the one with Mr. Piggy, so I can do all sorts of fun things with it.  Today I'm sharing a Sunday Brunch table.  Juice or how about mimosa's?

I went for bright colors with Mr. Piggy and this black and white table cloth.  The little chicks are trying to snuggle up to Mr. Piggy.

The iron candlesticks I picked up at Southern Estates, which you know is one of my favorite antique stores,  the little colorful juice glasses were my grandmother's mothers and I just adore them.  They were perfect for this table. 

These cute little chicks followed me home from Hobby Lobby.  They must have known I love little chicks.  
The botanical bread plates came in a pack of four from Tuesday morning as well as the green bamboo cutlery.  
Mr. Piggy is happy to have his new friends to share his table with.  Hope you have a colorful day, and MAKE LIFE AWESOME!

2 comments:

  1. Monsieur Cochon is the perfect centerpiece to your lovely spring table. I really like that green bamboo flatware.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marigene, I thought it was a great spring green too.

    ReplyDelete