Monday, March 4, 2013

Guest Room

Good morning everyone.  What a beautiful Monday morning here with the sunshine outside.  God blesses us so much with eyes to seeToday I thought I'd share with you a few photos of the guest bedroom I've been working on.  

I've wanted to have a shabby chic kind of feel to a room for a while so I decided this would be a good place to try this. There are still several things I want to add to this room like a plush throw at the foot of the bed and a white, frilly chair cover for the little chair.


Here is a close up of the Laura Ashley curtains in the room, that I love, and the round leaded window above the bed. 

I want my guest to feel at home when they stay here so I put a towel bar in their room so they won't have to leave their towels in the bathroom.  I also found this quaint little antique glass for water to put beside the bed. 



The prints above I ordered from Ballard Designs and are on both sides of the bed.  I plan on replacing the highboy with a wardrobe since this room does not have a closet but for the time being I have a three-way hook for hanging clothes and the drawers in the highboy.  And last I wanted you to see the reflection from the round window you wake up to every morning.  This photo doesn't give it justice, but the rainbow colors are beautiful.
I'm linking to:
   

No comments:

Post a Comment