Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines Day

I love Valentines Day.  I love to give sweet little things and I love to get little prizes.  It's a day my boys and my husband go the extra mile to show me how much they love me.  My husband cooks dinner and I set the table.  Love getting that chocolate candy.
Here is a photo of my table for tonight.  I love using black and white with red and I wrote little notes on the cards at the plates.  Shrimp and grits are on the menu and Cupid is ready to shoot his arrows.


My youngest son gave me these pretty pink roses.  Aren't they pretty?
Remember, today we say I Love You to everyone we can.  Have a Happy Valentines Day!  

2 comments:


  1. Such a cute table scape.Everything on the table looks so beautiful.The roses are so lovely.what a cute gift from your son.Love the little angel in the middle...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. I love the touches of black and white. Aren't flowers from a son just the greatest! Thanks for sharing, visting from BNOP.

    ReplyDelete