Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday Finds

I wanted to do another quick blog today to let you know about these fantastic cleaning towels I use.  They are fantastic and will polish and clean anything.  In most cases all you need is a spritz of cleaner and this towel will make everything shine.  It also has a little scrubability.  (Like that word?)  Right now Home Depot has this pack of 24 towels for only $9.98.  Wow.  Couldn't pass it up.  The only thing that I don't like about these towels are the colors.  They are usually bright and I prefer black or white.  But, they are worth it.  I have also listed below a wonderful homemade kitchen and bath cleaner that not only saves you a lot of money but is also less harmful than store bought cleaners.  
  
In a spray bottle combine:
2 c water
6 drops dish detergent
1/2 C Jetdry ( you can leave this out if you prefer,  just try it both ways to see which one you like)
1/2 C 90% Rubbing alcohol

That's it.  Happy cleaning!