Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Luncheon

Good Monday morning to you all.  What a great day to be alive and living in this wonderful place.  Today I'd like to share with you our Easter luncheon at my mom's house yesterday. Her table was so pretty that I wanted to show it to you.
My mom has this wonderful set of vintage dishes that are so pretty and delicate.  They are Sol, from J & G Meakin, England and date to around 1912.  She has lots of pieces and a service for 12..... how lucky she is to have this complete set.

Mom used yellow and blue this year.  Isn't her centerpiece pretty with the eggs all around the yellow flowers and the little critters tucked into the grass below?


I just love the little praying bunny and the small baskets filled with chocolate goodies for each of us.



The entire table was so pretty. On her kitchen table were these glass jars with bird lids.  I love all the goodies in these, they are so fun.

And look at the cute bunnies on this lamp checking out the chicks in the wire basket....
 The simplicity of her mantel with just a dogwood branch laid across made such a statement.  Pretty and elegant.
And one last thing, this beautiful Easter basket she gave us all.  Don't you just love little goodies?


Thanks mom for letting me share your beautiful Easter decorations with everyone.  Can't wait to see all of yours.
I'm linking to:Tablescape Thursday