Monday, July 1, 2013

Independence Day

It's time to celebrate again, and I love occasions to have a party.   Fireworks, BBQ, family and picnics all add to a lot of excitement for our family.  We love to have a special meal and then to go downtown and see the beautiful display of fireworks.   We take our blankets and sit on an old railroad track.

So let me share with you our 4th of July table.  We'll have BBQ, coleslaw, baked beans and Diet Coke with a little sip of bubbly.  Doesn't it sound yummy?



We will be heading to the beach soon after the 4th so I chose both a red, white and blue theme, as well as a nautical one.  I think they go great together.


The small plates have a lighthouse and beach chairs.  I'm getting ready....


Sparklers in the champagne glasses then bubbly...

Love the seahorses covered in sand.  Can't wait to tickle my toes in the sand.



Have a blessed and beautiful Monday and I hope to see you Wednesday.



No comments:

Post a Comment