Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankfulness

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.  This is just a quick post to say how thankful I am to all of you who view and join my post.

  What a beautiful day it is here and I am so thankful that I get to share my Thanksgiving with both my family and my husbands family.  There will be 17 of us all sharing the dinner table and sharing our thankfulness of the blessings we've had this past year. 

Take a moment of your day today, whether you are with a big family or just by yourself and think of all the blessings you have in your life.  Thankfulness centers us and helps us move forward with a positive attitude of hope for our lives to come. 

Below I've posted some photos of several beautiful Thanksgiving tables.  I hope you enjoy them.  Next year I'll show you a picture of my table this year.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment