Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Luncheon

Good Monday morning to you all.  What a great day to be alive and living in this wonderful place.  Today I'd like to share with you our Easter luncheon at my mom's house yesterday. Her table was so pretty that I wanted to show it to you.
My mom has this wonderful set of vintage dishes that are so pretty and delicate.  They are Sol, from J & G Meakin, England and date to around 1912.  She has lots of pieces and a service for 12..... how lucky she is to have this complete set.

Mom used yellow and blue this year.  Isn't her centerpiece pretty with the eggs all around the yellow flowers and the little critters tucked into the grass below?


I just love the little praying bunny and the small baskets filled with chocolate goodies for each of us.



The entire table was so pretty. On her kitchen table were these glass jars with bird lids.  I love all the goodies in these, they are so fun.

And look at the cute bunnies on this lamp checking out the chicks in the wire basket....
 The simplicity of her mantel with just a dogwood branch laid across made such a statement.  Pretty and elegant.
And one last thing, this beautiful Easter basket she gave us all.  Don't you just love little goodies?


Thanks mom for letting me share your beautiful Easter decorations with everyone.  Can't wait to see all of yours.
I'm linking to:Tablescape Thursday



3 comments:

  1. I am so blessed to have a wonderful family to love and be with. Had lots of fun. Easter is a special day because of my Savior' sacrifice and resurrection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All so pretty, love your praying bunny!!!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first visit to your blog and I have thoroughly enjoyed perusing your posts. Your garden looks well on its way to a bounty of various vegetables. My mother always had a 'large garden' and shared with neighbors and canned and froze vegetables and fruit every year. We lived in Virginia. My grandmother was in South Carolina and she sent us pecans for Christmas. On one of your posts you speak of having pecan trees and yet I see in one post you do get snow so I could not help but wonder what Southern State you live in. We could not grow pecan trees in Virginia or persimmon trees either. Mother made the best persimmon pie.
    I do not have a blog but appreciate all the lovely posts in blogland and the interesting things so many of you accomplish.

    On one post seeing your old barn reminded me of many older buildings we have around the South.
    With fortitude,
    Sylvia Faye

    ReplyDelete