Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday Finds - Spring Surprises

Good Friday morning to you all and I hope this has been a nice week for you.  Today on Friday Finds instead of suggesting a product to you I want to share with you some beautiful surprises I saw on my daily walk. 

Many of you have seen the post about the addition to our old barn a few weeks ago.  I walked out past there yesterday and looked up and this surprise was there.

Wow, how fast these birds move in getting their nest built.  This beam is about 10 feet up, so I had to climb up on my ladder and I still couldn't see into the nest.  I didn't want to touch the nest so I just held my camera over it and started to shoot hoping I would get a picture of what was inside.  

There was only one egg and you can see it is a pretty large one.  And isn't it just beautiful?  So bright and perfect.  I'm not sure what kind of bird it is but I'm going to keep a look out to see.

Here are a few other pretty amazing things I saw on my walk I thought you'd like to see.  Sometimes If we take a moment to stop and "smell the roses" we are surprised at how much beauty there is in the fast paced, hectic world we live in and it refreshes our souls. I know it did for me.










It's early Spring and with that brings hope, new beginnings, and beauty in small places.  Take a walk, breathe deeply and snap away.
I'm linking to:
Chic on a Shoestring Decorating

No comments:

Post a Comment