Friday, March 29, 2013

Friday Finds Lip Stain

OK.  I know I haven't talked about fashion, makeup, clothes, etc. but today I want to share with you on Friday Finds something that has saved me lots of time and money.

I hate to constantly apply lip gloss, lip stick, chap stick and all the rest, but I do want a little color on my lips which has led me to try sooo many products trying to find a long lasting color that doesn't have to be reapplied every 15 minutes.  Who has time for that?  Not me, I'll tell you.

One day while I was out shopping I decided to stop in a little store that most of us have heard of,  Sephora.   I wasn't looking for anything in particular, but decided to ask the lady helping me if she had a lip stain that would actually stay on my lips for more than 15 minutes.  


This is the neatest store and their prices are very reasonable. So, to continue my story, the store clerk suggested that I try Aqua Rouge by Make Up Forever.   Since I'd tried everything under the sun, I said what the heck, let's try this one.  Well guess what?  It's my Friday Find.  I took it home, tried it several weeks and I love it.  It has been the  longest lasting lip stain I have tried yet.  You apply the stain, let it sit a minute or two to set it and then put on the gloss.  I love it.  Give it a try you will be pleasantly surprised how long the color last.
  
Linking up to:


3 comments:

  1. Thanks Cindy. Give it a try. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim is passіonatе about being heгself, and finds equal plеasuге in
    helping other wοmen do the same. Thе possіbіlity of a sale.
    ӏt can alsо be ԁone business foг where уou're at now and where you are. Either way, we'll bе business glad to
    bе аffiliated with.

    Here is my blog pοst: http://proudconservative.com

    ReplyDelete