Friday, January 4, 2013

Sunrise

Don't you just love to see the sunrise?  I know most of us are up at sunrise getting the kids ready for school ourselves ready for work.  But it is so nice to stop and notice the shadows coming in the window.  They bring a sense of magic....
This is looking out my den window as I read my devotions.
Here are some shadows and the sun coming in through the windows.  They add a sense of wonder and imagination.  As a little girl I would dream of other worlds living in these shadows.  Today they remind me of how blessed I am to be able to see the beauty and feel the warmth they give.  Take the time, just a few seconds, to stop and notice them in your home and be thankful for your new day to start fresh.  No matter what is happening in your life, a new day can bring new perspective.






Don't you love the shadow of the angel on the wall in the next photo?  And the bubbles from the lamp on the wall.  Very pretty.

Have a blessed day.  Looking forward to the sunset....lol   

No comments:

Post a Comment