Thursday, May 9, 2013

Something Other Than Wine

Friday Finds

Today on Friday Finds I wanted to show you this cute little wine rack I bought at a home decor store. 
 I have a wine closet so I really don't need a small rack to hold just a few bottles.  (I'll share my wine closet with you soon).  I decided I would repurpose this into something that would be useful to me.  A hand towel rack for the guest bath.
Remember those cute little rose petal soaps I showed you on last weeks Friday Finds?  I think they look sweet in front of the rack and will be handy for guest.


I'd love to hear any ideas you may have for a small wine rack.  I think this will come in handy.  Have a great Friday and I hope to see you tomorrow at Arranging Saturdays.

I'm Linking to:  Knick of Time Interiors
Chic on a Shoestring DecoratingThe Thrifty GrooveFunky_Junk's_Party_Junk_link_party_150thurCozyLittleHousebadge150xSunday                          is the day to share
No Minimalist HereThe Thrifty GroovePhoto provided by Chicken Scratch Poultry http://chickenscratchpoultry.com/

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea, thank you so much for sharing 🥰

    ReplyDelete