Friday, May 3, 2013

Ajuga Baby

Arranging Saturdays


Ajuga What?  I call them Ajuga babies because the little purple flowers on this plant are so tiny but make a big impression in your yard and in a tiny arrangement.


These flowers are prolific and last a really long time both in your garden and in a vase.  I've had mine in the vase for over 10 days.  Aren't these pretty in the garden?



I have both a dark green leaf variety and a variegated one.  Because there are so many flowers on this, picking a handful is easy.



I decided to use this little, bright yellow, flower vase I found at Miracle Hill.  It added a little sunshine.


After picking these little beauties, I sat them on the old swing out it in yard.  I thought it was sweet looking there.



I brought them in and put it on the desk in our library.  I love how it looks with the small twig ball and tiny snail on the metal cookie stand.

Happy Arranging Saturday. 

I'm Linking to


Season Sundays @ The Tablescaper

Make It Pretty Monday @ The Dedicated House

Six Sisters Stuff

Between Naps on the Porch
Fishtail Cottage
    French Country Cottage


”A







No comments:

Post a Comment