Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Our Family Room

Color is what our family room is all about.  My husband loved this funky sofa fabric so it was our starting point.   We collect oil paintings and we have lots of them in our family room.  Because of this we thought we'd go for color.  I painted the walls gold and took a large dry-brush to mimic the design of bamboo leaves.


We live in a very old farm house and our fireplace in this room hasn't been updated.  I think I may put stone on it like the fireplace in Our Cozy Little Den.   I love to use empty frames.  Your imagination puts the picture in them.





The rug and fabric used in our family room....









I am currently looking to build a cabinet for our "huge" TV.  I would really love to close it off behind doors.




My collection of family photos by the door...











Our casual and colorful family room where we hang out and watch TV...thanks for visiting. Have a great hump day....

I'm sharing with these Beautiful Blogs:

No comments:

Post a Comment