Thursday, November 15, 2012

Blue & White




I love Blue and White ware.  I would love to use it all over my house, but I don't.  I do however use it in my black, white and gray bathroom.  It's also a good idea to use art in your bathroom.  Don't be afraid to do your own as well.  One of these paintings my husband, Steve, painted and the other I found at a consignment store already matted and framed.



The photo's above show what I have sitting on the back of the toilet.  I found this black tin at Feather Your Nest, a local furniture consignment store.  I put extra tissue and room spray in this.   I have found that when decorating a room keep to the same theme for consistency.  Birds and asian seem to be the theme here.  Even the style of the bird and flowers are asian.  But also notice it keeps with the style of my home.  Nothing too modern but up to date.  Also add a pop of color to a room but only a pop.  I chose red, also an asian color.


Above are some closeups of a blue and white pitcher in the window, a neat brass hook found at an antique store on the back of the bath door for hanging garments and don't you just love the blue and white dress...lol.  I really would wear this. 

2 comments: